HERE’S WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
Gail Herndon, Division Director – City of Hope National Medical Center
Darlene is a powerful teacher. She’s warm and engaging, and her tools are memorable and easy-to-use. Her exercises have really stayed with our group—now we’re all doing her 3-3-6 breathing! If you want to live your happiest life, Darlene is your best guide.
Georgia Perkey, Managing Partner, InPoint Advisors, Co-Director – The Senior Real Estate Women’s Networking Salon
Last night was a big success, in very large part because of your presentation. I’ve gotten emails and calls today that reinforce the buzz. When we plan our next event, we’ll be hard pressed to find a more engaging speaker, but I’m glad you set the bar so high!
Cindy Moskovic, Director, Education & Outreach – Iris Cantor-UCLA Women’s Health Education & Resource Center, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
The response to Darlene’s presentation was so overwhelmingly positive, that special encore presentations followed, each filled to capacity with a waiting list.
Sheri Barke, Chairperson – Body Mind Wellness Seminar Series, College of the Canyons
Darlene is a wonderful teacher, mentor and beautiful person on the inside and out. We were lucky to have her speak on our campus.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Tavis Smiley Road to Health Tour
- The Julliard School
- Arthur Anderson Women Entrepreneurs Conference
- International Coach Federation
- City of Hope Medical Center
- Organization of Women Executives
- Iris Cantor-UCLA Women’s Health Education & Resource Center
- UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative Symposium
- Stein Institute for Research on Aging at University of California, San Diego
- UCLA Art of Living Well Conference
- Senior Real Estate Women’s Networking Salon
- California State Northridge Nursing and Clinical Staff Professional Development
- Antelope Valley Women’s Conference
- College of the Canyons Body & Mind Wellness Seminar Series